We help you in the most difficult moments.
Our commitment is to offer you the most convenient funeral services for you and yours, as well as for any type of need. We offer you security and tranquility, with the best support in the market.
Experience and quality at your fingertips
MONTHS OF EXPERIENCE
YEARS OF WORK
Honor the lives of your loved ones
When you buy final expense life insurance or funeral insurance you get:
- Coverage from the first month.
- Price frozen (in funeral insurance).
- Policy that generates interest (in life insurance).
- Fixed fees that never go up.
- You decide the time to pay your policy 3, 5 or 7 years.
* When you finish paying the years you decide, the policy is yours for life!
* Restrictions apply.
For your peace of mind and the tranquility of your family
The costs of a funeral service include:
- Basic services of the funeral director and staff.
- Transfer of the deceased to the funeral home.
- Preparation and embalming.
- Change of clothes and makeup of the deceased.
- Use of facilities and personnel during the service and ceremony at the funeral home or church.
- A coffin.
- Ashes urn.
- About box / Liner.
- Death certificate (s).
- Ash niche or deposit.
- Church, clergy, or pastor fees.
- Open and close the land in the cemetery.
- Other important but not essential services.